Sunday 3 July 2011

Cheska's happening.

Francesca Emily Dare

This was the name given to me at birth. Now practically all my life i have hated the fact i have such a long first name. And always wished i could have been called Emily (my middle name) instead.

So somehow down the line i have managed to become a Frankie. Now i don't mind the name, its just i fancy a change. And i have my reasons for wanting to change my nickname!

Them being, people calling me Fran instead of Frankie, that just annoys me... i mean who actually likes the name Fran? Its gross.

So i heard about the name Cheska (chess-ka) a couple days ago. It is used as a nickname for Francesca, and ever since i've just liked the sound of it.

I really like the name Cheska. Its a lot more girly than Frankie. The only problem is, that being 16, family and friends know me as Frankie. So changing it would be difficult for them to get use to and myself hearing it.

Its just something i felt blogging about! Maybe in the next few days i'll be a Cheska... who knows?

until next time

x

No comments:

Post a Comment