Saturday 16 July 2011

hair dye disaster!

I first ever dyed my hair earlier on this year. It was to a black cherry colour, which i liked but got slightly bored of, so i decided to go a more natural colour. ( A chocolate brown colour) Well lets just say that the image on the box is pretty misleading! I dyed it thinking it would end up chocolatey and warm coloured. But no, it ended up practically black, its more of an off black at the moment but it is still way too dark! Personally i don't think it suits me. So i have been searching the web for a product that could help speed up the process of getting my hair lighter again without bleaching it. Eventually i came across a product called "colour B4" by Scott Cornwall. I have read reviews, and watched reviews on you tube too. And i haven't come across a bad one. So i went out to superdrug  yesterday and got myself one. I intend to apply it tomorrow with the help of a friend....(just so i make sure its all properly done). I know results will vary. I just hope i don't end up ginger! So fingers crossed! 




Here is an image of what my hair looked like after dying it dark chocolate by L'Oreal. The casting creme range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment