Monday 25 July 2011

25 facts about me

1. I pick off my nail varnish when im worried or nervous about something.

2. I can not stand the smell of hard boiled eggs after using colour b4.

3. I am a very fussy eater.

4. I hate it when people don't clean their teeth twice a day.

5. My favourite smell is coconut.

6. I have a phobia of the number 666. (devils number)

7. I like watching reality tv.

8. I want to visit Austraila, Italy (again), America (again), Dubai, Paris, and lots of other places before i die.

9. I would quite like to be a few inches shorter.

10. I don't like the colour yellow.

11. My lucky number is 13.

12. I prefer winter fashion to summer fashion.

13. I really want a small dog when i'm older.

14. My family are so important to me, i don't know what i would do without them.

15. I believe in fate and destiny, i think things happen for a reason.

16. Over the last year i have become more confident speaking to people i don't know.

17. <-------- the age i will be in 6 months.

18. My childhood cuddly toy is called snowy.

19. My biggest fear is death, and not knowing what happens after.

20. I do believe in paranormal things.

21. I stroked a dolphin once.

22.  When i was younger, i pretended to be bad at swimming so i could go in the shallow pool with my friends.

23. I only trust a few people.

24. If i have a strong opinion on something.... i'll let you know about it.

25. I'm starting to learn to appreciate every day, the last 5 years of my life have zoomed past, i want to enjoy the moment and live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment