Sunday 17 July 2011

The process of Scott Cornwall's colour B4.

I just thought i would write a quick blog while i am in the middle of doing my hair. I will do an overall review of it later on.

The application is pretty simple. One bottle is enough for relativly long hair. Like most people have said, it does have an eggy stinkbomb smell to it. When you are applying it, it is berable...(the smell) its when you have to wait for an hour that it really stinks!

I have to wait about 40 more minutes now, so i am hoping that it has all gone ok, and i really really hope i haven't gone bright ginger.

I would advise a friend to help, just so you know all the back is covered. I always have someone with me when im dying my hair - its reassuring.

So thats it for now, my next blog will be the review.

bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment