Sunday 26 June 2011

Sun, Space, Money and Extensions

Well it seems to have been a while since my last blog, so i thought i would write something up quickly about a few things relating to my life at the moment.

As you can see the title says  "Sun, Space, Money and Extensions" and that's pretty much what this blog is going to be about. 

Money

I love this stuff! Well who doesn't? I seem to be a bit obsessed with it at the moment. Money. I just want loads of it! Now that kind of sounds a tad greedy but, i worry. Now at 16 i know you shouldn't have to worry about money. But i do. I don't honestly see how im going to survive when i'm older with how much things cost right now. But i will just have to work that out nearer the time, so Mum, Dad you will just have to put up with me for a while longer! Anyway, i am a big saver. I don't spend money. I want to, i really want to just go and spend it on make up, and clothes, but i rarely do. I'm the kind that like to have money and not spend it. I prefer to spend other peoples money...aka my parents. Well, put it like this, if i need some clothes and they offer to pay, im not exactly going to say "no its fine i will" am i? 


Extensions

Now on to this topic. I really want some hair extensions! Foxy locks extensions. That's what the brand is. Now i have enough money, yet i have not ordered any. Again, this may be because i do not want to spend my money. I have people asking me... "why do you want hair extensions, you have long hair". Well it is just something i want okay? Get over it. I have always always wanted long long hair, and mine isn't exactly short but i want it to be longer. Its not something i would wear everyday. Only to go out. 


Space

What is with boys and space?! Well lets just say i have heard a lot about it recently. i won't say learnt because, well i can't be certain they are right. On the topic of space, i saw my first shooting star on Wednesday! I was so happy when i did! I have always said that when i see my first shooting star i want to be with people who i care about. And amazingly i was! I was at a party, with all my friends and i saw one shoot across the sky! 

Sun

Now, recently in the UK it has been pissing it down. And today arrived a mini heat wave, i'm burnt! My fault though... we have no sun cream, but like hell i was going to stay inside! We never have hot weather here! I'm hoping its a sunny summer, there were rumors of it being the hottest we have ever had, so far that's a disappointment, as we have two months left, and haven't seen much sun.  So i would kindly like to ask the rain clouds to piss off for the next couple of weeks! thanks.....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment